Biotechnology and Pharmaceutical, Consulting Services, Manufacturing and Production
Reporting to the SVP HR of a multi-billion dollar business unit, there is a matrix reporting relationship to the Corporate Compensation VP. The new Comp Manager will be responsible for implementing all aspects of compensation policies and practices including job evaluation, market pricing, competitive analysis, comp modeling, compliance, planning, and project management in the US and Canada. S/he will support the training and development of HR Business Partners in the compensation discipline and may include the supervision of analyst(s).
The role shall include various degrees of the following:
* Design comp plans which are cost effective, competitive and attractive
* Consult with senior leaders to monitor the market
* Respond to internal inquiries on comp practices
* Support the development of executive compensation and communication
The company is a private, growing and profitable international manufacturer of products for telecom, energy and transportation sectors.
* Degree in HR, Finance, Accounting; Advanced degree preferred
* 6 - 8 years compensation experience
* Advanced time management skills and advanced project management capabilities
* Strong organizational and communication skills
* Well developed business writing capability
* Confidence in interacting and presenting to the most senior company executives
* Advance knowledge of Excel and other Microsoft Suites of business software
* Ability to manage light (10 -20%) travel, including to Canada and Mexico