Accendi Talent has partnered with a progressive organization on their search for a Total Rewards Officer. Our client is looking for someone who is passionate about designing, developing, and implementing the ongoing administration of existing and new health and retire benefits, and all paid time off programs.
Ideal candidates for this position will be a proven leader, passionate about developing innovative and inclusive health and retire benefits and paid time off programs. This includes all aspects of base pay, incentives (long term and annual), health & welfare and retirement plans. Additional responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
1. Manages the day-to-day functions, timelines and deliverables of Health and Retire Benefits and Paid Time Off programs while directing, mentoring and coaching HR team members.
2. Develops and maintains a set of TR performance metrics.
3. Creates a strong culture of recognition through the design (or-redesign) of reward and recognition programs.
4. Builds and maintains a competent/capable team of subordinate staff.
5. Manages annual benefits review and bid process including comparison of current plans to industry norms, and adjusting plans to manage costs.
6. Responsible for managing the benefits administration within Human Resources.
7. Reviews proposed salary adjustments in compliance with establish guidelines, and recommends corrective or alternative actions to resolve compensation related problems.
8. Collaborates with Talent Acquisition, HR Business Partners and business leaders to understand their needs relative to compensation and benefits.
9. Partners with HR business partners and recruitment teams in soliciting, gathering, and evaluating the overall operational needs.
10. Advances the current system of analytical/reporting available for use in trending analysis and regulatory reporting while seeking on going opportunities for improvement.
1. Utilizes analytics to drive and improve upon data quality and compliance of workforce data.
12. Coaches, trains, and serves as a technical resource to HR team and its internal business partners and clients.
13. Works collaboratively with senior staff and peers to identify and define effective and efficient working relationships, service levels, and expectations throughout the organization.
14. Collaborates with peers to define Service Level Agreements, accountabilities and authorities for all TR programs, policies, role relationships and procedures.
Bachelors Degree in HR or Business Administration; Masters preferred
5 plus years in benefits
10 years in progressive HR roles
Experience managing a large health care budget and complex health, leave, wellness and retirement programs
Demonstrated strong customer service experience
Experience rolling out corporate programs for 7,000 plus associates
Team player and can work well in a collaborative environment
Strong SME in benefits and health care regulations and legal matters
Passionate about serving others and has demonstrated our cultural values in other roles
Accendi Talent puts their HR expertise to work for small, emerging, Fortune 1000 businesses and government agencies. Connecting talented professionals to our clients in the areas of Creative, Human Resources, Professional and Executive positions is part of our Staffing “know-how” for interim and national searches.