The Red Lobster Senior Benefits Analyst provides research and analytical support to the Director of Benefits. The Senior benefits Analyst will analyze and review benefits plan design information, internal and external, to make recommendations for benefits for salaried and hourly employees, using analytical skills to support day-to-day research and problem-solving. This position surveys and analyzes immediate and future needs relative to employee benefits. The selected candidate must be able to prioritize and operate in dynamic environment with competing deadlines.
Representative Roles and Responsibilities
- Provide day-to-day analytical support
- Ensure programs and practices comply with all organizational policies, as well as, state and federal regulations
- Research and evaluate competitive market data regarding various benefits practices and programs
- Analyze the financial and employee impact and determine the cost of Benefit programs
- Provide project leadership (project plan and timelines, documentation, updates, track progress) for various projects
- Liaison between Benefits and Finance
- Assist in the development and implementation of new benefit programs.
- Respond to surveys related to benefits and perquisites
- Lead and/or provide support for projects
REQUIRED EDUCAITON, TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in HR, business, finance or accounting or related field required; advanced degree preferred.
- 3+ years of Benefits experience with increasing levels of responsibility in roles that include complex analytical and research assignments.
- Highly proficient with Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Insurance carrier experience preferred
OTHER KEY QUALIFICATIONS:
- Strong analytical, problem solving, project management, organizational and planning skills and excellent follow through.
- Ability to handle sensitive information confidentially.
- Ability to work accurately with detailed information.
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral.
- Excellent project management skills.
- A team player who can interact with all levels of the organization.
- Strong analytical ability and detail orientation.
- Ability to meet commitments on multiple priorities in a fast paced, dynamic environment while using sound judgment to make accurate, efficient decisions.
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities.
- PeopleSoft HR and Access skills preferred.
Additional Salary Information: +Annual Bonus, Day 1 health benefits, Vacation after 90 days
About Red Lobster
Red Lobster continues to be the #1 seafood concept in the world and a recognized employer of choice because we strive to set ourselves apart. From our training and development initiatives, to our dedication and focus on rewarding and retaining the best in the industry, a career at Red Lobster is more than just a job.