· Bachelor’s degree (B.S.) with a major in Business or Human Resources from four-year College or university
· 4+ years of HR Compensation experience; CCP preferred
· Experience with financial reporting and analysis
· Equivalent combination of education and experience
· Demonstrated ability to uphold confidentiality and work with sensitive pay-related data.
· Advanced-level MS-Excel skills, including but not limited to the ability to create macros, write nested and complex formulas, charting/graphing, etc.
· Proficiency with MS-Word, PowerPoint, and Access.
· Strong analytical and logical thinking competencies.
· Self-starter with the ability to work independently with little supervision.
· Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
· Demonstrated project leadership skills.
· Demonstrated strong planning, organizational and execution skills.
· Excellent customer service.
401K Plan, Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Paid Vacation, Paid Sick, Paid Personal, Paid Holidays, Flexible Spending Accounts (Health and Dependent Care), Employee Assistance Program, Tuition Reimbursement, Employee Discounts and a definitive career path.