Our Total Compensation team is looking for a dynamic individual to join their team as a Compensation Analyst. Under limited supervision, the HR Comp Analyst is able to provide a broad range of compensation and Human Resources Information System (HRIS) related services to the company. This position has a high degree of autonomy, but will operate under the direction of the Total Compensation Manager. The HR Comp Analyst is a very visible position interacting with employees, staffing and management within the company in addition to a variety of external entities including, but not limited to, subcontracting employers, the Department of Energy (DOE), vendors, HR staff at other contractors, etc. This is a great opportunity for an experienced self-motivated individual who also enjoys being part of a team and is looking for a new challenge.
To be successful, the HR professional occupying this position must be able to work independently and as part of a team to perform the following essential functions:
• Coordinate the performance management and salary planning processes.
• Assist with the development of deliverables to the Department of Energy (DOE) client. This involves conducting research, drafting correspondence, and managing multiple deadlines.
• Serve as a subject matter expert on compensation matters and present information at all levels. Responsible for presentations, training, and other public speaking as needed.
• Complete analyses for salary offers in accordance with compensation philosophy, procedures, market data, and regulations.
• Maintain accurate and well-ordered documentation on all performed analyses and related activities to ensure compliance with all applicable federal and state laws.
• Participate in and obtain salary surveys and market research.
• Serve as a Report-Writing point-of-contact for copious reports and help train others on how to understand HR data related to Compensation.
• Successfully interface daily with all levels of management and employees, including MSA senior managers, legal counsel, represented employees, DOE representatives, and other stakeholders.
• Maintain current knowledge of applicable laws, regulations, policies, procedures, and collective bargaining agreements, and ensure compliance, as applicable, to areas within his/her expected expertise.
• Maintain an effective understanding and interface with other HR departments such as Staffing, Benefits, Labor Relations, HRIS, and the HR-Business Partners.
• Appropriately maintain high levels of confidentiality and protect Official Use Only (OUO) sensitive information.
• Demonstrate the ability to manage a heavy workload within a fast-paced environment. Meet multiple deadlines and be responsive to ever-changing priorities.
MSA offers a full benefits package, and 401K. If you or anyone you know that may be interested apply now on the MSA website at https://msa.hanford.gov/ job# 28952. The deadline to apply is January 13th 2017.