Pembroke Real Estate is an international real estate advisor that acquires, manages and develops well-located properties in the office, residential and mixed-use sectors. Focused on enhancing long-term value, Pembroke facilitates the investment of private capital of FMR LLC (Fidelity Investments) and FIL Limited into superior real estate opportunities.
Established in 1997, Pembroke has offices in Boston, London, Stockholm, Sydney, Tokyo and Washington, D.C. Today, Pembroke manages more than 6.5 million square feet (605,000 square meters) in key markets across Europe, North America, Australia and Asia. The company is committed to growing assets under management and development as part of its long term business strategy.
The company is committed to growing assets under management and development as part of its long term business strategy. Our mission is to create long-term value by integrating our global expertise, local knowledge and passion for real estate, while exhibiting our core values of excellence, respect, collaboration, continuous improvement and integrity.
For more information, visit the company’s website: www.pembrokere.com.
Due to Pembroke’s recent growth, the company is seeking a well-rounded and hands-on international compensation and benefits professional to oversee and align global compensation and benefits programs to Pembroke’s business strategy, while also ensuring market competitiveness and value for our 75 employees across five countries. Reporting to the vice president of HR, the Director of Global Compensation and Benefits is a newly created, individual contributor role that will provide leadership and hands-on development and implementation for compensation and benefits initiatives company-wide, including active management of Pembroke’s compensation program and pay strategy, leadership of semi-annual compensation review cycles, and assessment and management of the benefits strategy and country-specific benefits plans. In addition, this role will educate managers and associates on Pembroke’s compensation and benefits plans and act as a resource to managers and associates in regards to those plans.
- Manage global compensation and benefits plans to ensure they remain competitive and aligned with business objectives, promote employee understanding and engagement, and ensure ongoing global compliance with statutory laws and regulations.
- Manage base pay, bonus, and share programs for Pembroke employees, including regular assessment and analysis of market data to inform compensation recommendations and decisions.
- Lead the design and implementation of benefits plans from concept to implementation in new countries and/or jurisdictions, as well as renewals and enhancements to existing global benefit plans.
- Design and develop reports and conduct analysis related to compensation and benefits data
- Select and manage relationships with external partners and vendors to ensure effective service delivery, including service provider performance standards and measurements, negotiation and execution of contracts and service level agreements and annual business planning.
- Understand and leverage current global and local industry trends and broader best practices to enhance compensation and benefits plans and other HR-related projects
- Educate managers to enable sound judgment and decision making for compensation decisions
- Partner with other internal functions (finance, legal, Devonshire Investors compensation and benefits, etc.) to plan and implement compensation and benefit programs
- Lead and participate in HR projects outside of compensation and benefits, in support of the Pembroke HR strategy and to support ongoing career development