Food. Purpose. You.
We serve the world by making food people love. As one of the world’s leading food companies, General Mills believes that food should make us better. Food brings us joy and nourishes our lives, connecting us to each other and the earth. General Mills operates in more than 100 countries and markets more than 100 consumer brands, including Cheerios, Häagen-Dazs, Nature Valley, Betty Crocker, Pillsbury, Annie’s, Lara Bar, Yoplait and more. Headquartered in Minneapolis, General Mills had global net sales of US$17.6 billion during fiscal 2015.
We seek out the best talent, and then give them development resources, support and the chance to lead something big. Choosing a career with General Mills means joining a company where you can make a difference in the lives of millions of people. There is tremendous opportunity here for individuals who want to advance food through innovation and serve the world.
At General Mills, the Human Resources function is an integrated part of our business. It contributes to the success of General Mills by developing and implementing strategies and programs that create an increasingly innovative, flexible, dynamic organization made up of outstanding employees. As part of the Compensation and Benefits organization within Human Resources, the Executive Compensation Analyst provides comprehensive compensation support for corporate officers globally and plays an integral role in preparing materials for the Compensation Committee of the Board of Directors.
- Provide compensation support for corporate officers globally including evaluating jobs, recommending appropriate pay levels, assisting in policy application, and helping to resolve compensation issues
- Prepare officer compensation packages for new hires and internal promotions
- Prepare materials for officers retiring or transitioning out of the company
- Analyze and recommend retentive compensation actions
- Assess market competitiveness of individual compensation as well as overall officer compensation programs ensuring both internal and external competitiveness
- Assist in managing the Annual Performance and Rewards processes for officers including merit increases, incentive payouts, and annual stock awards
- Assist with preparation of the Proxy and Compensation Committee materials
- Conduct and participate in select compensation surveys
- Provide support and play key roles in various compensation projects and initiatives as they arise
- Other duties as assigned