You know our brands, The Laughing Cow, Babybel, Boursin, Kaukauna, Merkts and Price's, which elicit smiles across America. They are daring, responsible and deliver dairy goodness. As you imagine, this mindset is contagious! Bel Brands USA is part of an international family company, which has led an ambitious growth strategy for 150 years and is today the world's third largest branded cheese company. If like our 11,000 employees globally and 900 people in the US, you want to have an impact in an entrepreneurial and demanding company, and share smiles around the world, dare to live the Bel experience!
Be you. Be ambitious. Be Bel.
Bel Brands USA has been named Chicago's "101 Best and Brightest Companies to Work For" for 8 years in a row, from 2009 - 2016. The company is headquartered in Chicago and operates three manufacturing plants in Little Chute, WI, Leitchfield, KY, and Brookings, SD.
Job Description Summary
The Total Rewards Analyst conducts the administration of benefits, compensation and HRIS. This position will maintain associated records, reports, systems and administer all employee benefits. Assist in developing innovative strategies and programs that are aligned with the business. This position reports to the Senior Total Rewards Manager and involves a high degree of interaction with vendors, employees and managers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage all benefit programs including: day to day administration, invoice processing, leave management, annual analysis of benefit offerings, vendor management, open enrollment, 401(k) audits and employee communication.
- Ensure plans meet current and future requirements of the Affordable Care Act regulations and legislation. Responsible for timely filings. Ensures statutory compliance with FMLA, ADA, COBRA, ERISA and HIPAA legislation.
- Recommend and implement benefit plan and process changes. Revise and update benefit plan documents. Research, analyze, and report the impact of state and federal laws on the benefits plan design and administration. Identify trends and opportunities to modify and improve benefit programs, policies and procedures and manage costs.
- Provide leave analysis to identify trends of usage. Partner with sites in providing solutions to leave absences.
- Complete annual salary surveys and conduct market analysis to ensure competiveness.
- Assist in job evaluations and provide FLSA status and grade recommendations. Provide pay recommendations to HR and line managers.
- Assist in annual merit and bonus process.
- Design and prepare ad hoc compensation and budget related reports for management.
- Lead for all HR systems. Ensures data integrity, testing of system changes, querying and analyzing data flows for process improvement opportunities. Responsible for completing and submitting Group reporting with a high degree of accuracy. Responsible for data management at corporate office.
- Identify tools and other resources to assist HR find efficiencies in processes.
Qualifications and Competencies
Minimum degree and required:
- Minimum 5 years of Human Resources analytics required. Prior benefit experience preferred and previous experience in compensation a plus.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred in Human Resources, Business Management, or related field.
- Industry specific certification (CBP, CEBS, CCP, PHR) preferred.
Specific skills/competencies preferred:
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel required
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills required
- Requires strong oral, written and communication skills.
- Knowledge in Successfactors, ADP or other HRIS/payroll systems required
- Knowledge of multiple Human Resources disciplines. Thorough knowledge and understanding of laws and regulations, processes and procedures related to compensation and benefits preferred.
- Strong interpersonal skills. Must be client- focused at all times, exemplifying a professional and friendly presence.
- Able to handle sensitive information with the highest degree of integrity and confidentiality.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Ability to work on several projects simultaneously, organize, prioritize, and meet deadlines.
- Must be assertive and accountable for actions and results.
Performance Expectations: Confidentiality, quality, accuracy, timeliness, reliability, and thoroughness of work performed; Must have high level of standards of ethics and trustworthiness by establishing collaborative relationships to build trust and achieve objectives and goals; maintain the integrity of confidential business and product information; ability to communicate effectively and develop good working relationships with other employees is essential to accomplish goals and objectives of the department; Must be professional in all confidentiality matters, issues and records, performing at the highest ethical standards. Use discretion and independent judgment within the scope of the position. Must be able to move the team toward a common goals and work to resolve any issues amongst the team
Must be forward thinking with the ability to plan/coordinate tasks and prioritize with efficiency.
If you think that this job is for you, please click now on the button "Apply".