KARL STORZ Endoscopy-America, Inc., is an affiliate of KARL STORZ GmbH & Co. KG, an international leader for more than 70 years in reusable endoscope technology, encompassing all endoscopic specialties. Based in Tuttlingen, Germany, KARL STORZ GmbH & Co. KG is a family-owned company that designs, engineers, manufactures, and markets all its products with an emphasis on visionary design, precision craftsmanship and clinical effectiveness.
Headquartered in El Segundo, California, KARL STORZ Endoscopy-America is responsible for all U.S. distribution of endoscopes, instruments, imaging systems, electromechanical devices and OR1® integration technologies.
KARL STORZ is currently seeking a Senior Compensation Analyst to work in our El Segundo office. This position will report to our Senior Manager, Total Rewards. This position supports the HR Management Team in analyzing human capital data.
- Evaluate jobs utilizing internal and external equity factors. Some positions may require use of the Hay point factor job evaluation system.
- Participate in salary surveys and analyze salary survey results.
- Make salary offer recommendations.
- Assist with managing the merit and variable incentive compensation programs and related systems and processes.
- Present to Executives, Directors and Managers.
HR Data & Analysis
- Provide monthly, quarterly, and annual headcount reporting and analysis. Actively manage headcount budget.
- Generate reports from the HR system for HR analysis. Assist in ensuring system coding supports efficient analysis.
- Research, analyze, and integrate data to provide analysis on, and determine the effectiveness of human resources programs and policies.
- Test SAP HCM products and reports as they relate to Analysis, Compensation, and Benefits. In the event of a change in any HR system, assist in ensuring the new infrastructure supports or mitigates other system dependencies.
- Develop proposals regarding policies, programs, and procedures that improve the effectiveness and efficiency of human resources and operations.
- Ensure compliance with COBRA, HIPAA, and ERISA provisions. Maintain strict confidentially of all human resources employee information.
Partnerships & Environment
- Partner with HR team members, finance, payroll and accounting functions to ensure procedures are effective and efficient. Identify needs for modification or changes in administrative procedures.
- Partner with HR team members at all KARL STORZ North America companies to ensure procedures and workflows are effective and efficient.
- Manage well under a complex organizational structure.
- Manage well in a demanding, stressful environment with fast-changing priorities.
- Possess an in-depth knowledge of human resources programs, company policies and administrative procedures.
- Assist other KSEA HR team members in making individual processes and workflows more efficient and effective.
- Perform administrative work involving the human resources functions and maintain related records.
- Ensure thorough and accurate desktop procedures exist for this position. Ensure thorough training of individual(s) assigned as backup to the responsibilities of this position.
- Perform backup responsibilities for other HR functions as assigned.
- May perform other related duties as required.