Directly impacts DFW Airport employee compensation plans and ensures the Airport’s total rewards competitive position
Performance Objective $51,100 - $66,500
- Complete 2018 salary structure for general employees and Department of Public Safety by May 1st 2017
- Develop competitive market analysis for all positons while adhering to budget
- Ensure market competiveness and maintain internal equity such as reviews and evaluations within defined budgets
- Administer FY17 salary planning process
- Manage service awards, vendors, and budget on a monthly and yearly basis
- Administer DFW Airport’s short term incentive plans for eligibility and consistency
Under general direction of the Total Rewards Manager, analyzes and administers activities in support of the Total Rewards programs for Compensation and Retirement Plans. Programs include, but are not limited to, the annual merit and structure development, market compensation studies, position management, reclassifications and reorganizations, data requests, and defined contribution retirement plans. Supports development and implementation of Total Rewards programs and supports various Human Resources programs
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, finance or human resources.
- Two (2) years of progressively responsible HR experience in Total Rewards, HRIS, Employee Relations, Talent Acquisition, or Learning and Development.
- Degree requirement may be substituted by increasingly responsible, professional-level HR experience on a year-for-year basis.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to do PeopleSoft loading tables/detailed compensation information
Knowledge of 401k plan/457 deferred contribution plans, retirement plans
Certification such as, CCP, PHR or SPHR, SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP, CEBS, CBP.
HAY Job Evaluation experience.