Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in the Corporate Function career track contribute to the running of Accenture as a high- performance business through specialization within a specific functional area, and grow into internally focused roles by deepening their skills and/or developing new skills within an internal functional area.
Human Resources professionals develop and execute HR strategies, programs and services across one or more parts of the employee lifecycle to attract, develop and retain a highly engaged and differentiated workforce that enables the execution of human capital and business strategies.
As part of a global team, the Total Rewards Specialist – Compensation Market Intelligence is a compensation professional specialized in compensation market data. Using such tools as market surveys, recruiting information, and attrition reports, the Specialist assists in the preparation of market data for over 60 countries used to develop pay ranges and provide strategic insights.
The Specialist must be customer service oriented and self-directed, and must work closely with members of the global and local country Total Rewards teams
Additionally, the candidate will be responsible for the management of selected key projects - ensuring work is completed within the defined scope and time constraint.
The Specialist is expected to maintain expert knowledge of Market Intelligence by researching best practices, monitoring legal developments, evaluating emerging trends, keeping appraised of technological advancements and conducting benchmark comparisons.
The Total Rewards Specialist supports the Compensation market intelligence annual processes and participates in ad-hoc projects, as required, to contribute to the overall delivery of this function.
- Assist with the matching of Accenture roles to market surveys, and maintain database of approved survey matches
- Manage sub-processes to ensure team is on-track with process needs and overall timeline
- Develop market data composites by role and location
- Conduct various market data analyses
- Develop and prepare detailed reports for internal clients, including executive presentations and key data dashboards
- Maintain team SharePoint site – ensuring team files are saved according to guidelines
- Develop and document procedures to streamline processes
- Be the subject matter expert on compensation market data