As a Talent Acquisition Team Leader, you will use your recruiting experience to lead a team responsible for attracting Fisher Investments’ future star performers and leaders—the very people who will shape a global, multi-billion dollar investment firm for years to come. Without exaggeration, you will change people’s lives, by providing them a future they can shape on their own through the opportunities you are responsible for.
Have your finger on the pulse of the firm, helping to steer its growth. Be a trusted advisor and partner to the Business. Have a profound impact on the firm’s future success by leading your team to bring in high-caliber talent who can dramatically grow the firm. Be an advocate for your team of Recruiters, Talent Advisors, Talent Sourcing Specialists and Talent Associates—supporting them so they can perform well. Work directly with hiring managers in groups across the firm to identify and fulfill their diverse staffing needs.
- Lead your team to create and implement an effective mix of branding by using agencies, hosting events, and generating new strategies to fill goals in a timely manner
- Own and change existing processes as needed to lead your team in effective hiring
- Understand and coach your team in the technical use of software, data and processes; as well as the soft skills of talent evaluation and interviews–all in order to equip each team member to be successful
- Challenge and continue to build your managerial skills through overseeing established, highly-accomplished professionals
- Work within a team of other Talent Acquisition Team Leaders to drive the continued growth and success of the department
Build Your Mastery
Not only will you develop yourself, you will also lead your team to:
- Build up interviewing and talent evaluation skills
- Creatively tackle hard to fill roles
- Address problems in new and creative ways
- Coach and develop new talent and leadership
- Utilize and increase composure and tact
The Bottom Line
You’ll likely succeed in this role if you have a passion for where you work and can convey it authentically. Your team will likely succeed if you can inspire them to have this passion too. You’ll be expected to be forward-looking, and help those around you plan for the future too. In order to excel in this role, you’ll need to be proactive—anticipating the needs of your team and the Business to help us get the right people at the right time. You’ll thrive here if you have a desire to make a difference and lead others by sharing a vision, establishing goals and inspiring others to work together toward this shared goal. Do you have what it takes to take this role and your career to the next level?
Don’t wait—apply now to start the conversation!
FISHER INVESTMENTS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER