We’re a global company of thinkers, designers, and doers. Freeman partners with our clients to build a connection with their customers by creating brand experiences that are seamless, innovative, and immersive. From strategy, creative, and digital to logistics and event technology, our teams place the client at the center, helping them connect to people in meaningful and personal ways. What makes us unique is our collaborative culture, intuitive knowledge, global perspective, and personalized approach developed from our 90-year legacy as an industry leader. Freeman connects people to a universe of opportunities that create a spark, build s understanding, and inspire action.
Function as a member of Human Resources Leadership and Freeman Executive Team. Create a competitive total rewards philosophy that will shape an engaging culture, inspires high performance and meets the business objectives. Partner with leaders from across the globe to develop total rewards strategies to attract, motivate, and retain high performing and engaged employees at every level.
- Create a global total rewards philosophy and associated strategies to attract, retain, motivate, and engage the workforce, while balancing a cost structure which is affordable to the business.
- Lead the total rewards team of compensation, benefits, retirement, and well-being professionals. Plan, develop, and execute total rewards programs to achieve department goals and business objectives.
- Partner with business leaders across the company, advising and consulting to maximize effectiveness of the total rewards strategies. Build and maintain relationships with leaders to ensure a strong connection between the Total Rewards Strategies and business strategies. Advise and assist with Labor Relations/Union negotiations for compensation and benefits programs
- Regularly evaluate total rewards programs for competitiveness. Anticipate future labor market and internal demographic changes and build forward looking total rewards programs to remain competitive globally.
- Deliver solutions that are scalable and sustainable while allowing for variation where appropriate. Work with external vendors and consultants to optimize all programs.
- Work closely with the senior leadership teams to create appropriate programs for mergers and acquisitions.
Deliver effective employee recognition programs
Freeman is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, veteran status or any other protected status.
Equal Employment Opportunity Poster (English)
Equal Employment Opportunity Poster (Spanish)
The Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act
Family Medical Leave Act
Employee Polygraph Protection Act
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendment Act, if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position with Freeman, please e-mail Freeman.Recruiting@freemanco.com. Emails should be limited to disability-related assistance only and should not be used for any other inquiries.
Freeman will consider, for employment, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records