If you wish to launch your career in Human Resources, then consider joining our team!
We are looking for a Compensation Analyst, to fulfill a 1-year term, who will be responsible for supporting the development and maintenance of StandardAero’s global compensation programs and participates in the administration of the Human Resource Information System (HRIS). This position will be based in Winnipeg, Manitoba or Scottsdale, Arizona dependent on the successful candidate's location.
• Work with compensation manager on a variety of projects including program design, analysis, and implementation of new programs.
• Administers annual salary planning process. May help configure, test the planning tool, coordinating communication to employees and managers and troubleshooting issues.
• Oversees the quarterly bonus plan administration.
• Completes annual salary survey participation, for both local and national surveys. Reviews and analyzes results to help proactively determine areas of focus.
• Participates in job analysis and evaluation. Assists leaders with creating and maintaining appropriate job documentation.
• Assist HR managers and managers with compensation related issues, for example by researching and recommending appropriate pay changes or range adjustments.
• Participates in on-going compliance activities related to compensation and job classification (e.g. Fair Labor Standards Code (FLSA), Employment Standards, etc)
• Supports the HR Information System (HRIS) – manages employee data; provides data and analysis to the organization; participates in testing system upgrades; provides support to end-users; performs audits; helps create total compensation statements.
• Acts as the back-up to the Payroll and Benefits Administrator – processes hourly and salary payrolls; processes benefit claims, election changes, enrollments, terminations and/ or billing.
• Actively participates on the global team, supporting HR needs across the corporation.