Reporting to the Associate Corporate Vice President, Compensation and Benefits, The Senior Compensation Analyst is responsible for analysis and administration of the company’s various compensation plans; ensuring internal and external equity of all cash-based compensation programs including base salary, incentive compensation (annual and long term) for field and shared services associates; and managing all salary survey input and analysis.
• Serves as an internal consultant to shared services and field HR professionals with regard to compensation administration issues
• Administers the company’s salary structures, job evaluation process, and development of job descriptions
• Analyzes the impact of the company’s financial performance on the incentive award programs, coordinates with Finance Department to ensure accruals are appropriately posted
• Participates in wage and salary surveys; analyzes survey results
• Serves as a member of the cross-functional Human Capital Management work team, representing the technology needs of the compensation function
• Supports and administers the annual bonus and merit processing
• Develops and documents procedures to streamline processes and ensures compliance with regulatory requirements.
• Maintains and publishes incentive plan documents, salary structures, and other compensation related documentation.
• Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Accounting, Human Resources, Business or related field
• CCP, ACCP or MCCP certification preferred
• 5 years of directly related compensation analysis experience
• Thorough understanding of salary survey tools and use, ERI a plus
• Ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality
• Outstanding oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
• Meticulous attention to detail and flawless execution.
About Securitas: As The Leader in Protective Services, Securitas and our 330,000 employees worldwide help companies of all sizes and industries achieve superior security programs and results. Our security solutions cut across the Six Pillars of Protective Services; specifically: On-Site, Mobile and Remote Guarding; Electronic Security, Fire & Safety, and Corporate Risk Management. From the back of...fice to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, Wall Street to Main Street – Securitas empowers people, technology and knowledge to advance the industry in general and our clients’ security in particular.
Securitas offers a comprehensive suite of employee benefits and an outstanding work environment with flexibility and focus on work-life balance. We provide equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/ expression, sexual orientation, marital/prenatal status, pregnancy/childbirth or related conditions, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any protected status by local, state or federal law.