- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution; master's degree preferred.
- At least five years of compensation experience as an accomplished leader within a large institution in healthcare or a related field.
- Experience establishing strategic vision, setting expectations and marshaling resources to deliver results.
- Thorough understanding of human resource trends/developments with the ability to incorporate them into current and future strategies.
- Strong leader with the ability to collaborate effectively by promoting teamwork.
- Ability and desire to integrate continuous quality improvement (CQI) principles and tools into work processes.
- Thorough knowledge of federal, state and local compensation laws and regulations.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Word processing and spreadsheet analysis skills.
St. Louis is a major U.S. port in Missouri, built along the western bank of the Mississippi River, on the border with Illinois. A cultural and economic center, The Greater St. Louis area, home to 2.9 million is the largest metropolitan area in Missouri and the 19th largest in the United States. The metropolitan area is home to major corporations including Anheuser-Busch, Express Scripts, Boeing Defense, Emerson, Energizer and Purina, to name a few. The arts and entertainment district includes Sheldon Concert Hall, St. Louis Symphony Orchestra and the fabulous Fox Theater. The St. Louis City Museum was recently named one of the “World’s Best Public Spaces” by New York-based Project for Public Spaces. Other attractions include a giant aquarium, architectural museum, circus and an acclaimed zoo. Major sports teams include the St. Louis Cardinals/Major League Baseball and the St. Louis Blues/National Hockey League. The region is also known as a major college town and regional literary center. Nationally acclaimed, Forest Park is one of the largest parks in the country. The park features the St. Louis Zoo, the Saint Louis Art Museum, the Municipal Opera, the Missouri History Museum and many more. (www.stlregionalchamber.com)
SSM Health is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law. A strong base salary, incentive plan, relocation and executive benefits package is offered.
To reply in confidence: Jane Fischer, Tyler & Company. firstname.lastname@example.org 610-558-6100, extension 231. Please send resumes in Word format via email. (www.tylerandco.com)