Started in 1950 on a small farm in the Northwest region of the U.S., Lamb Weston has grown to be one of the world’s largest frozen potato companies, happily delivering the delicious goodness of fries to more than 100 countries. Lamb Weston has created inventive products and processes that are standards in the industry. When we look at a potato, we see possibilities.
Our people are a valuable and integral part of our business and play a vital role in our success as an organization. At Lamb Weston we offer the financial stability and career potential of a true industry leader.
Lamb Weston will offer you the opportunity to put your education and skills to work as part of a great team, contributing to the achievement of the organization’s goals and objectives. You will be challenged to take responsibility, drive results, show creativity, and display initiative - and you will be rewarded for your contributions and impact.
Let’s explore the possibilities together.
As a Senior Compensation Analyst for Lamb Weston you will help manage the administration of base salary compensation including overseeing administration of Sales Incentive Plans, Management Incentive Plans, job evaluations, market pricing, salary structure, merit increases and recognition programs. He/she will oversee, develop, recommend, and implement improved, or new compensations plans policies. He/she will also help to ensure internal equity, external competitiveness, and compliance with all applicable laws, regulations and organizational policies.
- Maintain Sales and Management Incentive Plans.
- Administer Long-and-Short-term incentive plans.
- Advise in the design, implementation and administration of all corporate compensation programs.
- Analyze, evaluate and advise on the design of variable pay programs including short-term incentive, long-term incentive programs and sales incentive programs with the specifications for new plans or modifications to existing plans to maintain the company’s competitive positon market.
- Identifies and participates in salary surveys to obtain current data for job evaluations to ensure Lamb Weston’s competitiveness in the marketplace. Evaluate and analyze salary data, conduct job evaluations and determine pay grades and salary recommendations. Conduct market studies to determine benchmarks, gathering going rates of pay, and determining competitive positioning.
- Analyzes, forecasts and reports labor market trends and developments in pay, unemployment, CPI and turnover. Assists in in the preparation of merit budget recommendations salary structure changes and other related actions.
- Maintain job families, title and grades with HRIS acting as gatekeeper for all additions and changes.
- Responsible for managing the integrity of the overall job data in the HR system in order to ensure employees are classified corrector and report data is accurate.
- Contribute in the preparation of the information for the Lamb Weston Compensation Committee.
- Provide guidance and support to HR leaders on compensation related matters.
- Recommend compensation programs that ensure consistent applications across the organization. Drive processes to recommend changes in order to ensure competitiveness of compensation programs and cost effectiveness for non-executive levels.
- Maintains current knowledge of environmental, legal and regulatory factors that impact compensation practices. Keeps current on trends in total rewards strategies.
Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Human Resources or related field, or equivalent work experience.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years’ experience with design and administration of compensation programs.
- Partner with LW Payroll to maintain stock database with stock awards, YTD tax and wage info., tax profiles for all employees.
Required Technical Skills:
•Must be technologically adept and ale to work with multiple Microsoft applications, HRIS, etc.
•Advance knowledge of Excel (pivot tables, VLookUp, Concatenation and other functions).
•Experience in Sales compensation plans design and administration.
•High work capacity, results-oriented and strong sense of urgency.
Lamb Weston is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
Apply Here: https://lambweston.loop.jobs/job/Lamb-Weston-Eagle-Sr.-Compensation-Analyst-Idaho/1164965