Seattle Genetics is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Job ID 1977
Location: Bothell, Washington
Job Code: 1703TD-01 #LI-JW1
# of Openings: 1
About Seattle Genetics
Seattle Genetics is the world's leader in the development of antibody drug conjugates, a critical therapeutic advance in the fight against cancer. ADCETRIS, our lead commercial product, is transforming the standard of care in Hodgkin lymphoma and other CD-30 expressing lymphomas. In addition to ADCETRIS, Seattle Genetics has one of the most impressive pipelines in biotechnology including many new antibody drug conjugates and immuno-oncology agents. Late stage assets in the pipeline include SGN-CD33A which is currently being evaluated in a large, global Ph3 registrational trial for AML, and ASG-22me which is partnered with Astellas and being evaluated in bladder cancer. The company is also exploring nine (9) additional early clinical assets in breast cancer and other solid tumors, leukemia, multiple myeloma and lymphoma.
Seattle Genetics is located in Bothell, Washington, a suburb of Seattle. It has roughly 1000 employees located in the US and Canada, and has recently expanded to Europe to be closer to our global European clinical trials and to get ready for eventual drug launches in that region.
Reporting to the Associate Director, Total Rewards, this position will be responsible for analysis and administration of the company's compensation plans, ensuring internal and external equity of all direct compensation programs including base salary, incentive compensation and equity plans. This position will manage our compensation planning tool, SAP Success Factors, and facilitate the compensation and equity planning process. This position may also support the EVP, Human Resources with Executive Compensation data as needed. The ideal candidate will have strong analytical skills, a critical eye for detail and reporting experience.
- Administer and provide research support for the company's compensation programs
- Provide comprehensive data analytics, as needed, for all compensation programs
- Monitor competitive trends in compensation and identify the organization's position
- Support and maintain compensation and equity planning tool - Success Factors
- Maintain compensation data
- Analyze the impact of the company's incentive award programs, coordinate with Finance Department to ensure accruals are appropriately posted
- Develop and document procedures to streamline processes and ensures regulatory compliance
- Support in development and maintenance of all compensation documentation
- Participate in salary surveys and conduct benchmarking research as required
- Support various compensation projects including Total Rewards Statements, annual salary and equity planning process, total compensation review, and promotion
- Act as internal consultant to recruiting staff and business partners, regarding compensation administration
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
Advanced compensation analytics experience
- Advanced Excel knowledge and experience working with and writing formulas, V-look-up, Pivot Tables, etc.
- Excellent oral, written, mathematical, and project management skills with adherence to deadlines
- Working knowledge of HRIS, preferably Ultimate Software, or a comparable system.Experience with Success Factors Compensation Planning tool a plus
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of federal and state wage and salary laws and regulations
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to deal effectively in a team environment and with all levels of management
- Bachelor's degree in Finance/Accounting, Human Resources, Business or related field.Advanced degree a plus
- CCP, ACCP or MCCP certification preferred
- Thorough understanding of salary survey tools and use
- 5+ years of strong compensation experience which includes but is not limited to,detailed and high-level analytics, administering compensation programs including participation in salary surveys, job evaluation/classification, determining FLSA status, internal equity analysis, and developing job descriptions
- Ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality
- Meticulous attention to detail and flawless execution