Sr. Global Benefits Analyst
This position, reporting into the Senior Manager, Global Benefits & Mobility, will be responsible for the vendor/carrier management, day to day support, compliance, program design, and execution of all benefit and time programs for employees based in the non-US countries in which we operate. In addition, the position will partner closely with internal client facing roles to ensure the effective delivery of these benefits, including resolving employee, HR team, and Manager queries.
Areas of Responsibility:
- Manages and provides administrative support for a variety of global benefits programs, vendors, and policies including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, Voucher, Allowance, & Retirement Programs
- Global Ex-Pat Health Coverage
- Global Medical Benefits Abroad & Business Travel Accident
- Global Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Global Holiday Calendars
- Relocation & Mobility Tax Programs
- Time Off Programs (vacation, sick, leaves)
- Invoice Processing for Global Benefits & Programs
- Design, develop & manage the International Benefits Summaries & Operations Manuals
- Employee Portal Benefits Design and Content
- Global Wellness Program support
- Ensure regulatory and policy compliance for all programs.
- Coordinate with benefits brokers on the negotiation of renewals and/or RFPs for any benefits insurance or services.
- Responsible for competitive analysis of benefits programs assigned and initiates proposals for enhancements in design, administration and cost efficiency.
- Partner and collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to scale program administration for each product and service within each country. Drive scalability by automating processes, including vendor, Workday, SFTP, Box, and Payroll file interfaces.
- Liaise & interface with internal stakeholders relative to administration, communication, budgeting/forecasting, preparing business cases, and ongoing program management, including global HR partners, Talent Acquisition, Payroll, Finance, Legal and Senior Management.
- Provide program specific support during M&A activities.
- Collaborate with colleagues from other regions on global initiatives.
- Provide Benefits specific support on other Benefits initiatives as required.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 8-12 years benefits administration and analysis experience
- Experience with international benefits and absence management a must
- Relocation program experience a plus
- Strong Program and Vendor Management experience
- Experience with Project Management desired
- Intellectually curious and exhibits strong critical thinking skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are a must
- Strong customer service and problem solving skills
- Ability to work with highly confidential information
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Extensive knowledge of benefits regulations and compliance requirements
- Demonstrates diligence, strong initiative and is self-managed
- Must be able to work with all levels of the organization
- Thrives in a fast-paced, high growth environment
- Experience with benefits administration in mergers and acquisitions a plus
- Proficiency with HR systems, preferably Workday, and excel