What are we looking for?
To fulfill this role successfully, you must possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- BA/BS Bachelor’s Degree
- A minimum of five (5) years of professional experience
- A minimum of three (3) years of Compensation experience
- Experience designing incentive compensation plans
- Ability to collaborate among cross-functional teams including external resources
- Ability to take initiative to identify, prioritize and implement actions required to achieve functional goals
- Strong problem solving skills
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
- MA/MS Master’s Degree
- A minimum of seven (7) years of professional experience
- A minimum of two (2) years of managerial experience
- Compensation and Benefits Certifications (CCP, GRP)
- Experience designing sales incentive compensation plans
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!