You Bring Knowledge and Expertise
- Expert knowledge of compensation strategy, design, and implementation issues, including base pay, short- and long-term incentives and equity dilution management
- Strong familiarity with corporate governance policies and trends, especially those related to SEC disclosure, ISS and Glass Lewis
- Demonstrated ability to understand and analyze business problems to identify root cause issues and potential solutions
- Advanced consultative skills, including relationship building, process definition and meeting facilitation
- Advanced project management skills
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills
- A bachelor’s degree is required, preferably in a related field
- A master’s degree or MBA is not required, but preferred
- A minimum of 10-15 years of relevant work experience
- Recent compensation consulting experience is required
- The ability to travel and work at client locations (up to 50%) is required
We Offer You
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Our Colleague Experience:
From helping clients gain access to capital after natural disasters, to creating access to health care and retirement for millions, Aon colleagues empower results for our clients, communities, and each other every day. They make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. This is the Aon Colleague Experience, defining what it means to work at Aon and realizing our vision of empowering human and economic possibility. To learn more visitAon Colleague Experience.
Radford delivers talent and rewards expertise to technology and life sciences companies. We empower the world's most innovative organizations—at every stage of development—to hire, retain and engage the amazing people they need to create amazing things. Today, our surveys provide in-depth rewards insights in 80-plus countries to more than 3,000 client organizations, and our consultants work with hundreds of firms annually to design talent and rewards programs for boards of directors, executives, employees and sales professionals. Radford is part of Aon Hewitt, a business unit of Aon plc (NYSE: AON). For more information on Radford, please visit radford.aon.com.
About Aon Hewitt
Aon Hewitt empowers organizations and individuals to secure a better future through innovative human capital solutions. We advise, design and execute a wide range of solutions that enable our clients’ success. Our teams of experts help clients achieve sustainable performance through an engaged and productive workforce; navigate the risks and opportunities to optimize financial security; redefine health solutions for greater choice, affordability and wellbeing; and help their people make smart decisions on managing work and life events. Aon Hewitt is the global leader in human resource solutions, with nearly 34,000 professionals in 90 countries serving more than 20,000 clients worldwide across 100+ solutions. For more information on Aon Hewitt, please visit aonhewitt.com.
Aon plc (NYSE:AON) is a leading global provider of risk management, insurance brokerage and reinsurance brokerage, and human resources solutions and outsourcing services. Through its more than 50,000 colleagues worldwide, Aon unites to empower results for clients in over 120 countries via innovative risk and people solutions. For further information on our capabilities and to learn how we empower results for clients, please visit: http://aon.mediaroom.com.
Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.
DISCLAIMER: Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.