Accounting, Auditing, Bookkeeping, Human Resources
Reporting to the SVP HR with a matrix reporting relationship to the Corporate Compensation Manager, will be responsible for implementing all aspects of compensation policies and practices including job evaluation. market pricing, competitive analysis, compensation modeling, compliance, planning, and project management in the US and Canada. S/he will support the training and development of HR Business Partners within the compensation discipline and may supervise analyst(s).
The company is a private, growing and profitable international manufacturer of products for telecom, energy and transportation markets. Revenue exceeds $2B.
* Degree In HR, Finance, Accounting; Masters Degree preferred
* 10+ years work experience with minimum 5 years in compensation
* Advanced time management skills and advanced project management capabilities
* Strong organizational and communication skills and business writing skills
* Advanced knowledge of Excel and the rest of the Microsoft Suite of Business software
* Ability to travel to Canada and Mexico once a month
2 openings. Employer will assist with relocation costs.