- High School diploma required, Bachelor’s degree highly desired in a related field
- Minimum of three (3) years of related working experience in analysis, design and/or administration of compensation programs required
- Prior Banking experience and/or within other Human Resources area is a plus
- SHRM Certified Professional or CCP certification highly desired
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Products required
- Working experience with compensation systems such as Successfactors
- Ability to interpret data and present in a clear and concise manner
- Ability to work with all levels of staff and managers effectively and professionally
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
- High level of confidentiality and professionalism
- Ability to work with limited supervision
- Demonstrated ability to use sound judgment and decision making
- Business Acumen
- Relationship Management
- Critical Evaluation
- Analytical and detail oriented
- Sitting for extended periods of time.
- Sufficient dexterity of hands and fingers to efficiently operate a computer keyboard, mouse and other computer components.
- Ability to converse and exchange information with all levels of staff within organization.
- Ability to observe, perceive, identify, and translate data
We are an Equal Employment/Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate in hiring on the basis of sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religious creed, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
For more information about our commitment to equal employment opportunity, please click here.