Healthcare, Human Resources, Information Technology
4 Year Degree
The Global Retirement Plan Manager is responsible for overall administration of Global retirement plans. The Retirement Plans Manager will play leading and partnering roles on all aspects of Change Healthcare’s retirement plans. This includes developing strategies, managing ongoing plan operations and vendor relationships to ensure high levels of performance, cost-effectiveness, and customer satisfaction, as well as ensuring that the plans are administered in accordance with policies and procedures as established by Change Healthcare. It also includes ensuring the accuracy of financial reporting for the plans. The Retirement Plan Manager develops specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize, and accomplish work and keeps up-to-date on technical and legal changes related to the retirement plans.
The Global Retirement Plan Manager will liaison with senior staff and other departments, such as Treasury, Payroll, Tax, International Compensation & Benefits, and the Law Department.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES (include the major areas of responsibility and the percentage of time allocated to each)
Managing Work, Projects, and Policies
• Responsible for managing Global and US retirement plans, including qualified and non-qualified defined contribution and benefit plans (statutory and non-statutory).
• Manages recordkeeping and custodian vendors to provide high quality programs and ensure benefit plans are administered according to plan guidelines.
• Manage all aspects of projects (from uncomplicated through complex), including implementation, related to plan administration changes and improvements.
• Evaluates opportunities to improve policies, procedures and programs. Creates business case for leadership as needed.
• Collaborates with senior leaders to develop and implement retirement plan strategies to meet business needs.
• Coordinates and implements variety of retirement plans initiatives as assigned.
• Collaborates with the Change Healthcare benefits account team to ensure coordination with auditors and plans’ record-keepers.
• Develops specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize, and accomplish work.
• Monitors the work of Program Specialist to ensure it is completed on time and meets expectations.
• Evaluate the plans’ administrative procedures and identify reengineering opportunities to enhance efficiency and reduce costs.
Demonstrating and Applying Discipline Knowledge
• Ensure that the plans are administered in accordance with IRS and DOL regulations and each specific plan document.
• Maintain up-to-date plan documents and SPDs, including participant communications materials.
• Resolve issues that cannot be resolved by the plans’ record-keepers.
• Understand market practices, how they are changing and opportunities for our plans.
• Ensure the integrity of the Company’s general ledger records as they relate to the retirement plans’ liability.
• Serves as technical expert on payroll, tax, and reporting issues for the retirement plans. Ensures all accounting deliverables are met for Accounting and Finance teams for US GAAP reporting.
• Informs and/or updates executives, peers, and subordinates on relevant information in a timely manner.
• Manages time effectively and conducts activities in an organized manner.
• Presents ideas, expectations and information in a concise, organized manner.
• Uses problem solving methodology for decision making and follow up.
• Performs other reasonable duties as assigned by manager.
MINIMUM JOB QUALIFICATIONS
Education / Training:
• 4-year degree from an accredited university
• 3 to 5 years’ Defined contribution recordkeeping experience preferred
• 7 to 10 years’ experience in benefits plan administration a plus.
Experience working with Collective Bargaining Agreements a plus.
Excellent analytical, problem solving skills and critical thinking skills
Project management and communication skills
Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Excel, Access, Word and PowerPoint).
High volume of projects with multi-tasking abilities
Inspiring a Better Healthcare System
Change Healthcare is one of the largest, independent healthcare technology companies in the United States. Working alongside our customers and partners, we enable better patient care, choice, and outcomes at scale. As a new company, Change Healthcare has increased capabilities for innovation, investment, and customer service.
We provide software and analy...tics, network solutions and technology-enabled services. Through our broad portfolio of solutions, Change Healthcare is able to serve the needs of multiple stakeholders in the healthcare system, including commercial and governmental payers, employers, hospitals, physicians and other providers, laboratories and consumers.
15,000 team members help our customers improve efficiency, reduce costs, increase cash flow, and manage complex workflows. We are a healthcare technology solutions company that uniquely champions improvement before, after, and in-between care episodes.
Through our unique knowledge and interconnected position at the center of healthcare, we help provide a visible measure of quality and value for all major stakeholders across the healthcare system.
We have 2,100 payer connections reaching nearly all United States government and commercial payers.
We serve 5,500 hospitals and over 800,000 physicians helping health system leaders achieve strategic objectives.
Our Intelligent Healthcare Network™ processed over 12 billion healthcare-related transactions, covering over $2 trillion in claims, and touching one in five United States patient records in fiscal year 2016.
Our industry-leading criteria, InterQual®, is used by the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services and over 4,600 hospitals and facilities to help ensure clinically appropriate care.
Our leading imaging solutions are used in over 3,300 facilities across the United States and internationally.
With our customers and partners, we are helping to create a stronger, better coordinated, increasingly collaborative, and more efficient healthcare system. We are a significant part of today's healthcare market - playing a vital role in helping the system not only function, but also work smarter.