Responsible for managing the strategic planning, design, implementation, maintenance, regulatory compliance, communication, and administration of all corporate-wide compensation programs consistent with the organization's human capital objectives.
- Coordinate implementation and provide guidance to corporate staff on pay decisions, policy and guideline interpretation, and job evaluation, including the design of creative solutions to specific compensation related programs.
- Support Executive compensation initiatives and stock administration for preparation of the annual proxy, stock grants and board materials.
- Advises on Companywide implementation of compensation initiatives.
- Oversees the maintenance of an internal database, files and tables, and develops custom reports to meet the requirements of company.
- Ensures that the necessary training is provided to meet the needs of the users.
- Responsible for directing the planning, design, implementation, maintenance, regulatory compliance, communication, and administration of corporate-wide compensation programs.
- Develop techniques for compiling, preparing, and presenting compensation related data.
- Monitor federal, state, and local compensation laws and regulations in order to ensure company compliance.
- Analyze the effectiveness of existing compensation policies, guidelines, and procedures recommending plan revision as well as new plans which are cost effective and consistent with compensation trends and corporate objectives.
- Supervise the participation in and conduct of both exempt and nonexempt employee salary surveys to ensure corporate compensation objectives are achieved.
- Select, guide, evaluate, and develop Compensation staff members.
- Work with accounting, legal, and tax departments to ensure accurate financial reporting and compliance with all tax laws.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, Human Resources or other related field, combined with Eight (8) years' experience in compensation, compensation & human resource consulting.
- Experience in stock plan administration and executive compensation.
- Previous compensation management experience.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Able to use logic and reasoning to effectively problem solve.
- Able to exercise considerable judgment and discretion in establishing and maintaining good working relationships.
- Skilled in written and oral communication.
- Able to interact with customers in a positive manner that demonstrates empathy with customer concerns.
- Able to persuade and influence decision makers.
- Possesses leadership, communication, interpersonal, and management skills.
- Possesses expert knowledge in principles and procedures for compensation, negotiations, and personnel information systems.
- Possess excellent Microsoft office and Excel skills.
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to compose clear and concise reports and communicate effectively.
- Strong Knowledge of compensation programs and practices.
- Office environment.
- May require travel.
- Work is often performed with short deadlines and may involve sensitive, personal matters requiring objectivity.
- May work non- standard hours.