Compensation, Compensation-Executive, Compensation-Sales, Total Rewards
4 Year Degree
Summary: Works closely with Compensation Manager & HR Business Partner team to serve as a strategic partner to business leaders by implementing compensation practices that help to attract and retain an effective and diverse workforce. Conducts market analyses, analyzes wages, coordinates and submits salary survey responses, and assists in the development, maintenance and administration of salary structures. Plays a lead role in implementation and maintenance of compensation technology systems. Ensures compliance with legal, regulatory and OFCCP guidelines. Tasks & Responsibilities:
• Analyzes and approves all internal and external salary offers. Works closely with talent acquisition and hiring managers to gather information for the analysis, and communicate recommendations/associated rationale
• Coordinates the collection and analysis of market data for the company’s participation in salary surveys, and conducts benchmark job matching across multiple survey sources
• Researches and makes recommendations regarding forward-looking survey participation and purchases.
• Evaluates and prices job descriptions using established evaluation systems and current market data.
• Participates in the maintenance and administration of salary structures.
• Audits evaluation of jobs and application of existing job classifications to ensure compliance/consistency, equitable pay practices, and assess the internal relationship between classifications.
• Recommends, develops, communicates, and continuously improves company policies related to compensation topics. Ensures these policies are in compliance with overarching company policies, as well as legal, regulatory and OFCCP guidelines
• Educates and coaches hiring managers to ensure understanding of the company’s compensation philosophy and policies.
• Provides compensation analysis to support labor negotiations and regulatory and legal inquiries. May advise regarding union and management pay structures or interpret union contracts regarding pay.
• Regularly benchmarks, analyzes and reports on relevant compensation metrics, ensuring integrity of data and reporting methodologies.
• Provides feedback to HR leadership team on the effectiveness of existing HR policies, programs and processes.
• Keep apprised of federal, state and local compensation laws and regulations and market practices
• Plays a lead role in the implementation, maintenance, and associated training of compensation-related IT systems
• Supports compensation-related special projects as required.
Skills & Abilities:
• Bachelor’s degree in human resources, business, finance, or related area required.
• Minimum of 5 years of HR experience, including 3 years of in-depth experience with compensation required.
• Exceptional analytical skills with expert-level knowledge of Microsoft Excel required. Proficiency with other MS Office applications required. • Comprehensive knowledge, understanding, and application of Federal and State employment laws (ERISA, FLMA, FLSA, EEO, etc) and Government Contractor compliance required.
• CCP strongly preferred
• PHR/SHRM-CP preferred
• Proficiency with Workday, HRTMS, and MarketPay preferred.
• Demonstrated analytical ability and project management experience strongly preferred.
• Excellent interaction and customer service skills, including timely responsiveness and positive, solutions-focused attitude – with ability to build credibility and trust across the organization.
• Demonstrated ability to present ideas logically and concisely to diverse internal and external audiences at all organizational levels, both verbally and in writing.
• Working knowledge of human resource management principles, best practices and applicable legal and governmental compliance regulations.
BACK TO TOP
WorldatWork Career Center is Just One of the Benefits.
Discover what else WorldatWork Membership has to offer!
The job you are trying to reach from was originally posted at WorldatWork Career Center.