Amneal Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is seeking a talented Senior Compensation Analyst. This position is to be located in Bridgewater, NJ.
Amneal Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NYSE: AMRX) is an integrated specialty pharmaceutical company powered by a robust U.S. generics business and a growing branded business. Following our recent combination with Impax Laboratories, we are building one of the most dynamic pharmaceutical companies in our rapidly changing industry.
Performs support activities to develop, implement and administer compensation policies and programs.
Audits jobs for content and prepares job descriptions reflecting job responsibilities, activities, duties and requirements.
Develops and/or participates in compensation surveys to collect and analyze competitive salary information to determine company's competitive position.
Reviews proposed salary adjustments for conformance to established guidelines, policies and practices. Recommends corrective or alternative actions to resolve compensation-related problems.
Responsible for stock plan administration, serving as the point of contact with vendor.
May prepare special studies and recommendations on subjects such as bonus plans, sales compensation or long-term incentives.
May include administration of domestic and/or international reward and recognition programs.
Supports mid-year and year-end salary review processes.
Communicates with Human Resources colleagues (i.e. Business Partners, HRIS, Talent Acquisition) along with Financial Planning and Payroll.
Assists with compensation and equity related communications.
COMPENSATION SPECIAL PROJECT ACTIVITIES - Troubleshooting discrepancies and deviations. - Provide guidance with "As Is" and preferred "To Be" processes. - Provide Ad Hoc reports for Compensation related projects and issues. - Partner with Project Consultants and vendors to address goals. * Global grading (leveling), and associated salary range development and maintenance * Job families to support career frameworks across all functional areas * Job title harmonization
- Assist with the management and execution of the company's Rewards Review process, to include base salary, bonus, and long term incentives. Assures integrity of HRIS salary administration system through the maintenance of job codes and audits of related data. - Evaluate job positions, determining classification, exempt or non-exempt status, and salary. Match and level jobs using Radford Global Life Sciences and Mercer data and current company standards.
- Review proposed salary adjustments for conformance to established guidelines and recommend corrective or alternative actions to resolve compensation-related problems. - Generate the data for, and support the formal process for review of inline and organizational promotions
- Work closely with recruiters and HR Business Partners on new hire offers, transfers, and promotions. - Prepare and maintain data for company’s stock plan, to include quarterly new hire and annual performance grants, along with Board of Directors annual grants. Provide support for periodic audits and/or ad hoc analyses. Coordinate processes with stock plan vendors (i.e. Merrill Lynch, Computershare).
- Provide interpretation of company philosophy, policy and principles related to the areas of compensation and job descriptions. - Train users to use current job description system.
- Support other groups and projects in terms of how the internal job description tools interface into overall process flows.
Bachelors Degree (BA/BS) Business or Accounting - Required
3+ years matching and leveling jobs using Radford and/or Mercer data. (Life Sciences emphasis preferred)
4+ years of experience and knowledge of principles and procedures related to executive, sales, and standard compensation practices.
International Compensation Programs and Mergers and Acquisitions
Proficient in Microsoft Excel. - Intermediate
With HRIS systems and reporting - Intermediate
Certified compensation professional (CCP) - Intermediate
Pursue work with energy, drive, and effort to accomplish tasks
Work effectively in a multicultural, global environment.
Word Processing – to compose, organize, and edit simple documents and other business communications
Internet and E-mail – to search for information and communicate
Statistics and Data Analysis – collection, reporting, and analysis of data
Mathematical Reasoning and Problem Solving – inductive and deductive reasoning, conjectures, arguments, strategies, and interpretation of results
Number Operations, Computation, Estimation, and Rounding – addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division
Internal Number: 180SY
BACK TO TOP
WorldatWork Career Center is Just One of the Benefits.
Discover what else WorldatWork Membership has to offer!
The job you are trying to reach from was originally posted at WorldatWork Career Center.