Compensation, Labor/Industrial Relations, Research
CCP, PHR, SPHR
4 Year Degree
The Compensation Analyst assists in the creation and administration of Cooper University Health Care’s compensation program and policies. Acts as an internal consultant to Business Partners and leaders, through the analysis, design and recommendation of pay practices.
Conducts job evaluations for new and existing positions to determine grade, market competitive range, job family and title. Evaluates roles for proper Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) Classification.
Performs market analysis and internal equity studies. Benchmarks Cooper University Health Care jobs relative to market, and monitors trends in the labor market. Evaluates market trends to recommend ranges, adjustments and hiring rates. Partners with HR Business Partners, leaders, Finance and other key internal partners to finalize recommendations.
- Participates in local, regional, and national compensation surveys.
- Advises on salary offers. Uses external comparisons, internal equity, survey data, and candidate qualifications to determine and authorize appropriate hire rates.
- Conducts various pay and job related audits throughout the year.
- Adheres to Federal and State labor laws and practices. Ensures compliance with state requirements for licensing and certification, as it pertains to job requirements.
- Participates in or leads special projects throughout the year. Regularly reviews compensation program design and maintains compensation structures throughout the year. Conducts training and education related to the compensation program.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Scheduled Days / Hours: Mon - Fri; 8 - 4:30
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Human Resources
- 2 - 4 years of Compensation experience required.
- Knowledge and experience in other areas of Human Resources a plus.
- Hospital or healthcare experience preferred.
- Excellent verbal, written communication and analytical skills.
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office, and Microsoft Excel, required.
- Certified Compensation Professional (CCP) preferred
- Sr Professional in Human Resources (SPHR), or Professional in Human Resources (PHR) preferred.
Internal Number: 44014
About Cooper University Health
You want top medical experts for all of your health care needs.
You can count on Cooper, the leading academic health care system in South Jersey affiliated with Cooper Medical School of Rowan University, and its more than 630 physicians practicing in more than 70 specialties for high quality care.
Access Cooper’s physicians at more than 100 convenient outpatient offices and four Urgent Care Centers across South Jersey.
Cooper’s trauma experts save lives. Cooper University Hospital is southern New Jersey’s only Level 1 Trauma Center, and its Children’s Regional Hospital is the only Level II Pediatric Trauma Center in the Delaware Valley.
Your health care is important. Cooper’s experts are here for you.
BACK TO TOP
WorldatWork Career Center is Just One of the Benefits.
Discover what else WorldatWork Membership has to offer!
The job you are trying to reach from was originally posted at WorldatWork Career Center.