The Sr. Compensation Analyst is responsible for providing advanced level compensation consulting and analysis for Virtua.
The incumbent will conduct research, analyze data, prepare and present recommendations consistent with Virtua’s compensation requirements.
The incumbent will apply a broad understanding of compensation techniques, methods, practices and regulations.
The incumbent will also support the HR Staff regarding the interpretation of compensation management policies, guidelines, and procedures.
• Conduct periodic wage analysis to ensure market competitiveness on all compensation programs.
• Conduct market pricing, job slotting, and managing salary administration within Virtua’s pay model Evaluate survey data to determine competitive position regarding jobs and salary structures. Recommend adjustments as a result of these studies.
• Maintain the System’s wage administration program. Establish and maintain appropriate job codes and grades, FLSA status, and EEOC codes. Work with Company managers to prepare Position Questionnaires, Job Description and placement in Job Families.
• Administer established compensation programs. Plans, coordinates, facilitates, and reports on the annual salary review program for regular staff employees, MICP incentives, staff bonuses, the merit increase processes, union increases and retention bonuses.
• Collaborate with HR staff to build relationships with business line managers, develop understanding of business needs and concerns, and recommend appropriate compensation solutions and/or alternatives for consideration.
• Communicate and interpret compensation policies and procedures to establish and maintain understanding and application. Administer training.
• Provide assistance to H.R. leaders and other managers with questions concerning compensation policies and practices.
• Maintain and run periodic as well as ad-hoc reports on compensation related data from the HRIS system. Conduct periodic audits to ensure accuracy of data. Respond to data requests.
• Participate and facilitate key projects, maintain project timelines, create presentations, communication materials, policy development, etc.
Position Qualifications Required / Experience Required:
Minimum of 4 years of compensation experience.
Requires significant knowledge of compensation policies, practices and procedures.
Knowledge of HRIS system (Workday) strong preferred, and MS Office programs.
Excellent analytical skills.
Persuasive oral and written communication skills.
Strong relationship builder and conflict resolution skills.
Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or related field.