GTE Financial is looking for a Total Rewards Specialist. This position is part of the Talent Administration team involved in the execution and administration of the credit unions total reward programs. You will play a vital role in supporting our Talent team in the implementation of an HCM System, benefit and leave administration, as well, as supporting payroll administration. Manages internal client activities and on-site visits to create and develop strong business relationships, retain employees, and ensure quality service. GTE Financial was named Top Places to Work and Best Places to Work in 2019 and we are looking for a passionate, detail-oriented person who likes to work in a fast-paced environment.
Do you enjoy being the go-to person with benefits, system administration and payroll questions? Do you maintain high standards for everything you do? Do you want to be a part of the Talent team that focuses on supporting its employees?
Then you need to talk to us!
The ideal candidate is obsessed with details, has incredible customer service skills, and is able to find solutions.
What you will do…
• Knowledgeable of the organization's Total Reward program to support employee inquiries with timely and accurate information to include benefits, compensation, performance, recognition and wellness programs.
• Responsible for the administration of FMLA, STD, LTD leave of absence, and time tracking and requests.
• Assists with resolution of employee issues pertaining to benefits, leaves of absence, workers compensation, and disability accommodations.
• Acts as liaison with financial centers and Headquarter office to facilitate resolution of issues regarding benefits, payroll, human resources, and safety.
• Assist in job analysis, job description development, and benchmarking of positions.
• Ensure procedures are followed and adequate internal controls are maintained.
• Assist with data reporting on organizations performance reviews.
• Scan employee records to records management system.
• Reconciles benefits invoices on a monthly basis.
• Informs and educates employees about Human Resources policies, procedures, and performance management.
• Maintains knowledge of trends and changes in Human Resources legislation, and conveys local, state, and federal laws to clients to maintain compliance.
• Acts as Total Reward ambassador at employee events, meetings, new staff orientation.
• Support all system users through daily operational support, such as troubleshooting problems, answering system related questions, delegating access, creating and / or modifying reports, resetting passwords, and providing end-user training.
• Assist in the configuration, security administration, data audits, and overall functionality of various human resources and total rewards systems.
• Ensure data integrity and confidentiality within HR technologies; regularly perform data audits, validations, and corrective actions.
• Responsible for system testing and error detection when new process or system enhancements are put in place.
• Analyze current processes and systems for overall effectiveness and recommend enhancements to optimize business processes.
• Update and maintain system documentation and procedures.
• Assist with data reporting, ad hoc reports and configuration of dashboards for internal users.
• Process new hire changes, status changes, and terminations in HRIS system.
• Act as a full payroll backup to Payroll Manager.
• Perform complete biweekly payroll audits.
What we are Looking for…
• Associate degree required, Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Information Systems or related field preferred • 2+ years' experience with HRIS system (Workforce Now, Workday) required .
• 1+ years' implementation, and/or system support for financial services systems.
• Skill to work independently, and use discretion in decision making in problem solving.
• Very detailed oriented.
• Strong administrative and data management skills. You enjoy working with details.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Intellectually curious and are constantly challenging our own best practices (there's always a better way mentality).
GTE Financial is a forward-looking, financial products and services cooperative that is driven to improve the quality of life of its members and the communities it serves. It possesses a culture of persistent innovation targeting the creation of products, services and delivery-channels that leverage the latest advancements in information technology; a unique proposition in the credit union field. GTE Financial boasts award-winning marketing campaigns, operational efficiency, employee benefits packages, and overall workplace culture. It is clear, GTE Financial does not rest or rely on traditional methods to achieve its mission of service excellence, but continually seeks and builds a courageous workforce; an amazing team that is naturally energized to fully understand the financial needs of its members and the communities within the footprint of Tampa Bay and West Central Florida.
As you can see, we believe in and depend on the employees of GTE Financial deliver on our value proposition.
The GTE Financial workforce is the heart and soul of our brand, therefore we invest substantially in building the best team possible.
GTE Financial reserves the right to revise or change job duties and responsibilities as the need arises. As a proud Equal Opportunity Employer, GTE Financial welcomes and encourages diversity as a vital part of our business strategy.