Benefits, Compensation, Compensation-Executive, Compensation-Sales, HR Generalist, HRIS, Total Rewards
Manufacturing and Production, Restaurant and Food Service, Retail and Wholesale
4 Year Degree
Champion Petfoods is expanding! We are excited to announce that we are looking for a Manager, Global Total Rewards, HR Processes and Systems to join our rapidly growing company. With thirty years of growth in the global pet food sector, our ORIJEN and ACANA brands define our vision of being Trusted by Pet Lovers Everywhere. If you are passionate about personal and professional growth and see yourself as a key player contributing to our continued success by working in our award-winning company – we would love to hear from you.
Reporting to the Chief People Officer, the Manager, Global Total Rewards, HR Processes and Systems will have a proven track record of thought leadership and driving change across a variety of HR disciplines. The successful candidate will have a knowledge in compensation and benefit systems, and will have demonstrated success in leading org-wide initiatives supported by strong change management. This individual will have strong influence and collaboration skills, and be known for proposing simple and transparent practices in order to fuel a high-performance culture which positively impacts attraction, retention and engagement.
This position will work out of our corporate office in Edmonton, AB or Boulder, CO.
· Leads the development, operationalization, and administration for all aspects of the company’s global total rewards program
· Provides oversight as well as hands-on execution for the day to day activities across the total rewards programs, ensuring an overall engaging employee experience aligned with our core values and organizational objectives.
· Creates and maintains documentation and communication strategies to govern and sustain our overall rewards plans and policies, and ensures appropriate records are maintained
· Provides oversight as well as builds a structure to implement a new company-wide HRIS technology, ensuring HR data is managed in consideration of industry best practices
· Collaborates effectively with HR functional area partners (HR Business Partners, Talent Acquisition) as well as cross-functional partners (Corporate Communications, Legal, Finance, IT, etc.) on all relevant aspects of HR.
· Remains current on external market influences including regulatory requirements that may impact the global rewards program
· Mentors and develops others as in-house subject matter experts to build, strengthen and sustain organizational total rewards knowledge and core capabilities.
· Minimum 5 years of HR experience. Experience including HR generalist with depth in total rewards and systems is a key plus.
· Experience in Consumer-Packaged Goods or similar industry preferred.
· Experience in developing compensation strategies across a multitude of positions to ensure market competitiveness.
· Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively across all levels of the organization
· Proven success in leading and influencing across multiple stakeholders to make decisions and implement change.
· Excellent communication skills (verbal, written and presentation) both in one-on-one and in group settings.
· Strong data analytical skills, as well as a keen interest in systems and processes.
· Depth in understanding of corporate HRIS systems and HR Processes
· Strong project management skills to lead highly complex, org-wide initiatives.
· Problem solving and decision-making skills to diagnosis critical challenges and develop business solutions, as well as identify potential risks and implement appropriate mitigation plans.