Cisco has the two great opportunities supporting Cisco's world class engineering organizations. One is a manager of the team of five and the other is a senior individual contributor.
As a compensation consultant function, you’ll serve as a strategic partner to senior executives in the Engineering function and aligned P&C partners. You will apply Cisco’s compensation philosophy, strategy, and practices to the business’s people strategy and rewards decisions while also influencing the design and delivery of Cisco’s compensation programs to meet business needs. You will be responsible for providing compensation expertise, market analysis and insights, training, and coaching to business leaders and P&C partners. You will also lead projects that support the broader Engineering Compensation team, such as developing cost models, building tools, and creating custom reports to meet broader business or program needs.
• Design and implement compensation strategies and programs with an emphasis on designing tailored and/or customized solutions to support specific business growth, differentiation or operational efficiency initiatives.
• Provide compensation consulting to senior executives including providing competitive pay and total rewards reviews, developing tailored annual rewards strategies (merit, promotion, market adjustment, bonus and/or stock guidelines), developing group/team hiring and retention strategies, and ensuring an overall healthy and cost effective compensation strategy aligned to organizational workforce and talent strategies.
• In partnership with Compensation Acquisition Integration Lead, consult on compensation issues & strategies related to acquisition integration for employees. Focus may include job mapping, retention strategies, compensation training, and integration alignment to Cisco strategies, programs and processes.
• Create and maintain strong relationships with P&C Partners and serve as subject matter expert on all elements of Cisco's compensation design and total rewards strategy.
• Partner with executives and stakeholders to design legally compliant programs that retain and motivate top talent and meet corporate, functional, and geographic objectives
Minimum Qualifications • Minimum 5 years of progressive compensation and/or HR partner experience with increasing levels of responsibility identifying, consulting, designing, recommending and implementing efficient innovative business solutions to clients' compensation challenges.
Desired Skills • In depth knowledge of base, bonus / incentive and stock plans design, strategies, and principles. • Solid technical, quantitative and analytical / modeling abilities and skills • Strong project management, organizational and technical skills. • A global and cross-cultural perspective of business and compensation issues. • Understanding of current strategies and ability to implement new initiatives in response to or anticipation of changing business demands • Excellent written, oral and presentation skills • Experience working effectively with internal clients • Ability to adapt and work effectively in a matrix organization with competing deadlines.
Additional Salary Information: Interested applicants can send their resumes directly to Brad Stevens at firstname.lastname@example.org
Internal Number: 1303732 and 1299017
BACK TO TOP
WorldatWork Career Center is Just One of the Benefits.
Discover what else WorldatWork has to offer!
The job you are trying to reach from was originally posted at WorldatWork Career Center.
WorldatWork Customer Relationship Services Chat
Please turn off any pop-up blockers before continuing.
WorldatWork Customer Relationship Services Chat will attempt to open up a new browser window to begin your chat.