Curtiss-Wright Corporation (NYSE: CW) has a long history with its roots dating back to Orville and Wilbur Wright's first flight in 1903, and Mr. Glenn Curtiss, the father of naval aviation. In 1929, the companies founded by these three great aviation pioneers, the Curtiss Aeroplane and Motor Company and Wright Aeronautical Corporation, merged to form the largest aircraft company at the time, Curtiss-Wright Corporation.
Today, we are a diversified, multinational provider of highly engineered, technologically advanced products and services. We maintain a balanced and diversified business portfolio with revenues generated across our three segments: Commercial/Industrial, Defense and Power, which support several of the largest, most vital industries in the world. We have been a publicly traded company for more than 90 years and our highly engineered, innovative products and services are recognized for their advanced technology and unsurpassed reliability.
Find out more information and view our products here: https://www.curtisswright.com/home/default.aspx
Curtiss-Wright invests in the development, recruitment, and retention of critical skills as part of its model for business success. We offer a competitive wage, a comprehensive benefits package including medical and prescription drug coverage, dental benefits, life and disability insurance, 401k retirement, tuition reimbursement, and paid vacation/holidays.
Senior Compensation Analyst
This position is responsible for supporting compensation activity in the Curtiss-Wright business units assigned, including salary and incentive plan administration, market analysis, and compensation program development, and is accountable for the integrity of all job data maintained in the Human Resources Information System (HRIS). He or she will also consult with the management and HR staff at the various global sites within the corporation on compensation issues and initiatives, and will serve as the company-wide lead on assigned projects and processes.
Location: Parsippany, NJ
- Serve as company-wide Compensation team lead for configuring and maintaining core compensation data in our HRIS, including setting up salary structures, creating new jobs, and auditing incentive plan participation. Partner with the HRIS team on system upgrades and enhancements to optimize compensation-related functionality.
- Drive the company's annual focal compensation planning process for global salary review, long-term incentive grant, and incentive payout. This includes configuring the ADP Talent Management System (TMS), building and maintaining the project plan, partnering with ADP and our HRIS team on data feeds, developing and delivering training to system users, and partnering with global payrolls for timely and accurate execution of approved awards.
- Conduct compensation program assessment, developing project plans, coordinating market research, completing impact analyses and transition timelines, creating and delivering communications and training, and guiding implementation and ongoing maintenance.
- Prepare and present sound recommendations to senior management with respect to compensation programs, areas for improvement, and emerging trends to assist in decision-making that support business strategy.
- Evaluate and analyze compensation practices and propose adjustments to base and incentive pay structures and administrative processes.
- Partner with field locations to administer compensation programs aligned with Corporate policy. Handle inquiries from field locations, interpret company policy and government regulations, and provide solutions to compensation-related issues.
- Complete market assessment of annual and sales incentive plans, and coordinate the use of these programs with the business units ensuring Corporate requirements are met.
- Ensure compliance with applicable federal, state, and international laws to ensure programs and plans meet statutes and requirements.
- Conduct the due diligence for acquisition targets with respect to compensation issues; develop and help implement the approved compensation integration strategies and plans.